Re: ARM e7t serial driver

Ravi Kumar B S wrote:

> hi all,
>
> i am working with ARM e7t board. i check out the ecos sources from the
> anonymous CVS last week. as i see there are two serial ports - debug port
> (DEBUG COM1) and the user serial (USER COM0). i am able to build a sample
> application which uses the seven segment display, able to download through
> debug port and run it on the board. but when i try to open the USER COM0 port
> in another test application, it says no such device in the system. i tried
> many options in configuring the ecos, opening the device but with very little
> success.
> now i am doubtfull whether the serial drivers are available for the ARm e7t
> board in this port. could any body give some clue about this?

Do you mean for the "diagnostic" or "GDB" output? Or do you mean a proper
interrupt driven serial driver, accessed with the cyg_io_read/write API? If
the former you'll have to give more details about what you are trying to
do. If the latter, no there isn't but Lars Lindqvist has written one which
we hope to get in our sources soon (paperwork, sigh...).

But with his permission I could send it to you off list?