Re: Questions about GDB Ctrl-C support.

>>>>> "Grant" == Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> writes:

>> If you've got a VV enabled HAL,

Grant> I don't enable VV when I build eCos.

Grant> I don't want my HAL making calls to RedBoot during normal
Grant> operation -- that introduces a dependancy between RedBoot and
Grant> eCos app versions.  I'll tolerate that dependancy in the case
Grant> where somebody wants to use the RedBoot gdb stubs: if they want
Grant> that to work, then they've got to make sure they've got the
Grant> proper bootloader version.

VV are not RedBoot (or vice versa). Please read
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/porting/hal-calling-if.html

In summary: if you want the application to provide all the services,
simply set the options so all vectors are claimed by the application
on startup. RedBoot will not be used then.

Jesper