Re: About GDB

    Prasad>     Does anybody help me with the documentation for the
    Prasad> GDB. I wanted to how it works (with eCos). I want to know
    Prasad> the internals of GDB. I could not find a relevant document
    Prasad> which does the same. Any help would be appreciated

The gdb sources come with some documentation. When you build the gdb
documentation you should end up with two sets of info pages, one for
using gdb and another called "The GNU debugger's internals". I have
not read the latter in any great detail, but it looks like there is a
section on the Target Vector Definition which describes the standard
protocol and remote stubs. RedBoot implements the target side of this
protocol, and that is generally what is used for debugging eCos
applications.

For additional information, see http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/ and
the various gdb-related mailing lists hosted on sources.redhat.com.

Bart