Re: cygwin building redboot problem

Has anybody been able to compile and run ecosconfig under Windows 2K?
I have configured and run ecosconfig under Linux with no problems,
but am having a heck of a time under Cygwin version 1.1.8 (0.34/3/2)

--> I faced to the same problem before and I did skip it with the Ecos_ConfigTool 2.0
      which I downloaded at the eCos Homepage.(http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/ct2.html)
      It's all GUI and much more easy to use and add/drop some packages.
      Download it and install. That's it.
      1. Execute Configtool icon
      2. Choose your templates in the build menu.
           ex) MBX package in the upper radio box, redboot in the below's
      3. In some cases you should set the proper repository path in the build menu
      4. build -> library.(redboot hex file made)
* In my case, when I try to compile I get a message box finding build tools(powerpc-eabi-xxx(?)).
   Then I set my tools location.  ex) d:\cygwin\tools\H-i686-pc-cygwin\bin
   ....Good luck to you.....