RE: Debug messages through serial communication port

It looks similar. But my feeling is that the messages are interfering in
the delays because the messages come out quite slowly. I would like at
least to understand why that is happening. And of course it would be nice
to fix it. :-)

Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira