RE: Where can I get the configuration file for the Compaq

On 22-Aug-2001 Wong Yee Peng wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am currently looking into the redboot for the Compaq iPAQ 3600. I
> wanted to customise the bootloader for my own purpose. I tried using the
> ipaq template in the configtool but it seems that the template does not
> reflect exactly the configuration in the current redboot rom image. Can
> anyone tell me where can I get the ecc file (if any) for that installation
> so that I can start with it?

% ecosconfig new ipaq redboot
% ecosconfig import ${ECOS_REPOSITORY}/hal/arm/sa11x0/ipaq/current/redboot_ROM.ecm
% ecosconfig tree
% make

Exactly what/how do you want to extend RedBoot?  Is there something missing?
Is this something that you might share with other RedBoot users?