RE: Port to XScale board

> What kind of a program are you trying to execute?
> Have you tried letting RedBoot load the program and then execute it from
> RedBoot?

The simple Hello World example. I've tried the Redboot load command, but
it's timing out. Maybe I'm doing it wrongly. I issue the 'load' command,
then I close the 'kermit' (I'm using kermit to communicate through the
serial) in which I'm interfacing with Redboot, open a new 'kermit' since I
have only one serial port and can't connect two kermit's to the same port
and transmit the file using xmodem. It's timing out.

Thanks,
Cristiano.