The redboot's network interface on i386 main board

Hello !all
     I  am working on the i386 main board,with redboot/ecos,when I make the redboot.bin file,the compiler cannot go through,following is the summary what I have done:
         1>I have get the current version of ecos packages via "CVS",ecosconfig with version 1.3.1.4
          2>i type the following in redhat linux 6.2
              $ ecosconfig new pc redboot
             the following is some  message of some new referred values and interface
               I add the packages about ethernet card via typing following
             $ecosconfig add pcmcia
             $ecosconfig add net_drivers
             $ecosconfig tree
             $make
         following is the message of making,in the end throw out two error,Say the package pcmcia have not hardware io support.

          I have following questions:
              I wander if something is wrong with my package repository,but it is downloaded just before I do that?
             I tried to add the package net to the work but the screen displayed there are 8 conflicts,what's wrong?
                                                      Please tell me that?
                                                                                                                    jwchang@iwncomm.com