Multi-Threaded Program in eCos

Hello,

I am working on a custom SA1100-based device running
eCos. I have some problem with multi-threaded
programs.

I usually have 4 or more threads in a program. Some of
them are threads for device drivers, so usually they
are all endless loops (i.e. while(1) {...}).

I have the same priority for every thread, but
difference thread delay for the while loop in each
thread. Even if a thread/loop needs to run
continuously, I will add "cyg_thread_delay(1)" after
each loop to let the scheduler run.

The problem is, some threads with greater thread delay
will stop totally after a while, and only those
threads with smaller delay will keep running. The
funny thing is those "stopped" threads will "resume"
and run like the normal way after being stopped for a
while. And the cycle goes on ...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tim