redboot in flash on assabet/neponset not working

>> I also tried adding the patch to fix the RAM timings on the Assabet/Neponset,
>> but this did not seem to make a difference.
>
>That would be the obvious thing I thought of. But assuming you applied the
>patch Gary Thomas did, did you enable the
>CYGSEM_HAL_ARM_SA11X0_ASSABET_NEPONSET_TIMINGS option in ecos.ecc (before
>running ecosconfig tree).
>
>Jifl

Yes, when I added the patch, I also added the following entry in
redboot_ROM.ecm, but it
didn't make any difference.

cdl_option CYGSEM_HAL_ARM_SA11X0_ASSABET_NEPONSET_TIMINGS {
    user_value 1
};

Has anyone used the current snapshot on the Assabet/Neponset?  Should I try to
get an older version
and try it?

Todd