interrupt problem

Hi,

I have a problem with the interrupts.
I installed my wavelan driver as a new package, so it is
initialized at the system startup.
I created an interrupt associated to the
CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_GPIO0 number (I use a strongarm
1110 board very much like assabet), but this interrupt
is handled by ecos only when the main program (test
program that uses the network) ends. At that point, when
the card is interrupted, the correct isr routine is
called.
The same thing happens when I try the net test programs.

Can someone help me on that or give me some suggestions
about how is it possible?

Andrea.