RE: Redboot on MPC8240

Hi Gary,

Yes I'm trying to load the hello world program. I'm
using a different configuration than I used for
RedBoot.

I have compiled the application to the memory which
Redboot tells as "available". Redboot tells memory
from 0x000bc800 is available. My code is linked to
0x000c6000 and above.

Thanks and Regards,
K Srinivas Aithal