Serial upload fails

Hi
Plaese help me out in understanding why i am unable to
load SREC files. According to the document it should be simple,
but i fail to load.
What i am doing is :
At hyperterminal's RedBoot prompt, i type:

RedBoot> load -m ymodem <enter>
   CCCCCC..	-> This is what is on screen, immediately after i hit enter

  Using Transfer-> Send Files optin of Hyperterminal, i choose an SREC file
  and then click on 'Send' button.

  The Send File window's progress bar indicates that transfer is taking
place and it
   does happen till about 1148K, but after that i stops and the Windows's
Status
   bar shows 'No Response from Remote System'.
  I have 32 MB of SDRAM.

  I tried to send "redboot.srec"  and here's the error i got:
   Error: Illegal Command 'S21400000018F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5BB'

 When i tried to send the same file using '-r' option and '-b' option( i
just tried to see
  what happens), then the file went thru till 1150K and after that
hyperterminal's windows
  displays 'No Response from remote host'.

  Venkat

Worry about chances you miss when you don't even try.