Re: RedBoot Problems!

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris C <phchang@programmer.net> writes:

Chris> Hi Here are some questions I want to ask:

Chris> 1. I have updated the latest version of repository and selected
Chris> the redboot template (PID platform) to build the redboot but
Chris> some errors occured. I haven''t change anything.

Did you import the redboot_R[AO]M.ecm file?

Chris> 2. Can I just update some sources or packages from the
Chris> anonymous CVS repository and use them with the other sources or
Chris> packages [v1.3.1]?

No.

Chris> 3. I knew that redhat will release a platform HAL for AT91EB40,
Chris> shall I modifiy the sources in the redboot package so that it
Chris> can port to the AT91EB40?

No, that will already have been done.

Jesper