HAL virtual vectors / 1.3.1 board package

As i have a Board package for 1.3.1 I'm trying to port it to the current
ecos cvs, I came to this point:

At first i discovered that in the boardspecific function
'hal_hardware_init', the common hal function 'hal_if_init' should be called,
so that the virtual vectors get initialized.

After including this call into the board hal file 'misc.c' I discovered
more:

there should also be a function 'cyg_hal_plf_comms_init' in the board hal
for the common/hal_if.c to call.

Maybe somebody can give me clues or pointers to get a clearer picture about
the newly incorporated virtual vectors in ecos, so that i have a chance of
successfully doing the changes.

Raymund Hofmann

RAY Electronic-Design GmbH
Lagerstrasse 49