Re: Query about the namespace

Suresh N wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>         I want to know whether namespace mechanism is available in eCos..
>         i tried to compile a program with namespaces.. but it is giving
> errors.
>         does new version of tools support the same?

Probably. It shouldn't particularly need anything in eCos to work I would
have thought. The only thing to note is that the eCos header files are not
yet namespace aware, so they are not in the std namespace and so on.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/