From: Tony Ko [mailto:nhko@gctsemi.com]
Sent: 13 July 2001 14:09
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] what's difference between "multi-thread" and "multi-
process"?

hi.
I heard eCos does not support multiprocess.
what's difference between "multi-thread" and "multi-process"?

thanks in advance.

Tony.

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  We do not
accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
If you received this in error, please inform info@quantumbeam.com and
delete the material from your computer.