Re: Insigth GDB console window problem.

Tony Ko wrote:

> hi.
> I debug my board ( custom860 board using modified mbx860 eCos) with
> Insight.
> But console window seems not to work properly when lots of print-out
> message sent from my board.
> print-out message is printed on console window well in a while after
> eCos running.
> But as the time goes, no more print-out message is printed on console
> window abruptly.
> But then, eCos is running well . I know that by led display.
>  just no more message on console window.
>
> So is there any quota about print-out message?

Try it in command line mode. If that works it's an Insight problem and
contact the Insight people - http://sources.redhat.com/insight

If it doesn't work, try enabling remote debugging  with "set debug remote
1" on the console and check that it's still receiving packets.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/