RE: ELF platform conversion

  > Isn't there a Linux driver, or is it only delivered in binary?
  >
  > Maybe you could use a different card.

Yes, there's a linux driver for it.  Written by Orinoco using their HCF
library which is the one I want to decode.  Yes, we've been wondering
about using a different card too, but our system will be running on
batteries, and this is the lowest powered card out there.

Thanks for the objdump line.  I should have looked at objdump myself for
that.  My brain is completely fried though because of all the headaches
with this proprietary card, and my PCMCIA controller driver freezing
have given me.