Re: Using config tool for other projects

At 12:21 PM 7/6/01 +0530, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>The ecos config tool and its language seem to be  nice for configuring
>any
>fairly complex source code. Are there any instances of the config tool +
>
>CDL being leveraged for projects other than ecos ?

While a generic configuration tool is something we've thought would be very
nice, time constraints have only allowed us to make it eCos-centric.
However, in principle, there's nothing to stop one abstracting out a lot of
functionality. It would be a somewhat time-consuming project but a
worthwhile one. Anyone who wishes to attempt this will have my (at least
moral) support :-)

Best regards,

Julian
--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1
7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063