Re: Porting ecos on at91 eb01 board

harri.siirtola@vtt.fi wrote:

> 3. Files '/ecos/packages/devs/serial/arm/eb01/current/src/at91_serial.h'
> and eb01_serial.c (same subdirectory) don't work or even compile. I have
> working versions, I could make them available for everyone to avoid having
> to email them to everyone interested. Jifl, Gary, what's the best way to do
> that?

With Carl's permission we could bring Carl's eCos tree tarball onto the
eCos site and update it with your changes.

If you would be interested, perhaps if Carl and yourself could provide a
copyright assignment (assuming Carl does own all the copyright on it),
would you be willing to bring this port up to scratch so it could be
included in the main eCos sources? I'm sure a lot of folks would be pleased
if it was, it seems quite in demand on the list.

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/faq.html#contrib_assign has information on
the assignment.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/