RE: PCMCIA Standard CIS access

My particular controller requires that I set an "Enable" bit in order to
make a card access.  I'm assuming this includes a Attr/CIS type of card
access.  Anyhow, it doesn't seem to matter what I do, whenever I enable
this bit, it locks the program until I eject the card.

Also, when you say LVD2 and LVD1, I assume you mean the two pins that
are for voltage selection, correct?  If so, mine are VS1 and VS2.  VS2
is set which must mean 5V since that's what the card is.  VS1 is also
set, but I don't know what it represents since the documentation says it
differentiates between 3.3V and X.X-V cards.  But what does the X.X
mean?  How can I possibly know what an X.XV is without a number?