Pruning eCos source tree

We're shipping an ARM7 based product that runs eCos.  It
currently ships with application/eCos in flash.  The next step
is to provide some customers with a development SW kit so they
can write their own eCos apps for the platform.

I'd like to ship both an eCos install tree and an eCos source
tree.

Is it possible to prune the source tree down a little (e.g.
eliminating HALs for other platforms)?  Would I need to get rid
of stuff in ecos.db also?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com