Re: Development Boards or Kits for Learning

Sirinov Aravalli wrote:

> Can you suggest the sources where to procure.  (Not for PC any way)

www.arm.com, www.compaq.com

but as Frank said, it was silly of me not to mention the simulators. There
are full simulators available for the mn10300 stdeval1 board and tx39
jmr3904 board which are built when you build GDB for these targets. There's
also SID for the PID board (at least), http://sources.redhat.com/sid

> With PC, you mean Synthetic Target ?  If so, what are the limitations ?

No I mean the PC, booting off a floppy.
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/pcmobo.html

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/