Re: ARM Development with multi-ice from South Africa

Jifl wrote:

> Try searching the ecos-discuss mail archives for the Jeeni. Grant Edwards
> has had success with that using the CVS version of GDB and Angel. Also I
> believe the embeddedICE (precursor to the Multi-ICE) may be usable too, but
> I'm not sure.

We are using the Jeeni and it works great. It even accepts our CPU clock switching (from 32 kHz to 13 MHz).
GDB worked right out of the box (using target rdi E=nameofmydevice).

Remember to use "set rdiromatzero 1" if you do not want GDB to overwrite your interrupt table.

Regards,

	Rob Jansen

Software Engineer
Competence Center Platforms
BU Mobile Communications
Meijhorst 60-10, 6537 KT Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Tel: +31-24-353-6329
Fax: +31-24-353-3613
mailto:Rob.WJ.Jansen@philips.com