RedBoot Manual Distribution

We would like to ship our product with Redboot installed.  It is my
understanding that this is not a problem.  We would also like to distribute
the RedBoot manual.  However, Page 1 of the manual contains the following
statement:

No part of this document may be reproduced in any form or by any means
without the prior express written consent of Red Hat, Inc.

Who can we contact to get permission?

Thanks,

Bill