CVS!!!!

Hi,

I want to use the latest ecos from cvs, but my pc does not have internet connection. I download files from internet from an internet parlour and copy those on to my pc.

now i have a problem here to get the latest copies of files i have to get them from cvs and for that i have to maintain a repository(which i cannot do in the parlour). Can anybody give a solution for this?

Regards

Krishna

http://bol.rediff.com