From: Piteir [mailto:piter197@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 11:21 PM
To: tadams@extremeeng.com
Cc: ECOS
Subject: [ECOS] have you succesfully run hello example in redboot?

Hi,

I know from previous email in ecos-discuss that you
use EDB7211-2 board, I wonder have you succesfully run
hello example using Redboot.

I failed to run hello example in Redboot, only success
in gdb_module, if you don't mind can you tell me:
- the size of compile hello.exe
- the size of srec fromat from hello.exe
- step by step command to successfully execute hello
example in Redboot

Thanks,
Piteir