file system support

Hi,
  I  downloaded the latest code from the CVS repository (well not exactly from the CVS directly as I'm behind the firewall rather from the web interface for the same) and supposedly it has  the filesystem support as evident by a directory with same name :) Now I  want to run the test file 'fileio1.c' included in the 'tests' directory  but I'm unable to find any makefile or even the relevant header files. For eg :
pkgconf/io_fileio.h
cyg/fileio/fileio.h
Can anybody please tell me if I'm missing any important piece in the code. I'll really appreciate any kind of help.

Best regards,
Vipin Mehta
MindTree Consulting Pvt. Ltd.