Problems with eCos Configuration Tool 2.0

Hi,

My name is Lars Lindqvist and I am trying to build a library from the
AEB-2 E7T template. Since this template is not part of the eCos 1.3.1
distribution for Windows I downloaded the latest snapshot of the
anonymous CVS repository. Then I tried to use eCos Configuration
Tool 1.3.1 but I get the following error message when I start the program:

D:/TEMP/ecos/packages/devs/serial/generic/16x5x/current/cdl/
/ser_generic_16x5x.cdl, package CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_GENERIC_16X5X
Property include_files, missing arguments

So I decided to make a try with eCos Configuration Tool 2.0 instead
and then it works with the latest snapshot of the respository. Then I
choose the AEB-2 template with default packages. When I try to build
the library I get dialogs first for the Build Tools and I set the path to
the library D:\cygwin\tools\H-i686-pc-cygwin\bin containing e.g.
arm-elf-gcc.exe creatded when I built the ARM development tools
and this works fine.

Then I get a dialog for User Tool and this is where it goes wrong.
I set the path to D:\cygwin\bin where e.g. cat.exe and ls.exe are
located but get the following error message:

D:\cygwin\bin does not appear to contain the user tools - use this folder
anyway?

Here I answer yes and nothing more happens, no building process
starts. When I choose Build -> Library from the menu again I get
the same User Tools dialog.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Before this I have successfully managed to
- Install Cygwin
- Install eCos following the instructions:
  http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/install-windows.html
- Build the ARM development tools for Windows following:
  http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/win-arm-elf.html
- Install RedBoot(tm) on my E7T board following instructions:
  http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/redboot/e7t.html

/Lars Lindqvist