Re: Again strange errors building eCOS for ARM

Stefano Costa wrote:

> thanks for your help. I tried from the command line (log into the
> "89712_build" directory and issue "make" from within Cygwin
> console). The result is the same, but investigating further there are
> more elements. If I check inside 89712_install/include/pkgconf, I
> discover that the failing file already exist. The clean command
> never cleans these files. So I try to delete the file before building,
> and another file in the same directory fails; I delete all the files in
> the same dir, and now it works! (I have other errors like
> "CYGINT_HAL_PLF_IF_INIT not defined" but this is more normal).
> So I need to delete the content of the above mentioned dir each
> time I want to build.

That certainly isn't normal. Are the files in the repository readonly? The
"make clean" works by running the command:

find . -type f -print | grep -v makefile | xargs rm -f

Does that work for you from the command line?

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/