Re: EDB7211-2 downloading in Win2k

To whom it may concern: included in the CDB89712 evaluation
board again from Cirrus Logic is a demo CD of GreenHills
Multi2000; included in the CD is an "examples" folder that
contains, among other things, a version of download.exe
(unfortunatly with no sources again...) that works fine in WinNT and
Win2K, for CDB89712 and EDB7211 also. I think that asking GHS
for the same free demo CD should not be a problem.

On 4 Jun 2001, at 14:09, Trenton D. Adams wrote:

> This isn't a specific question to eCos or RedBoot, and I apologize for
> that. I can't seem to find any other resources on the net that might
> have the required information.
>
> I haven't been able to test the download.exe program with the board
> hooked up yet because I don't have access to it at the moment.
> However, I have ran the download.exe program with the correct
> parameters, and it simply crashes. Is this normal on Windows 2000/NT?
> Is there a different download program for these versions of windows?
> If so, where can I get it? If not, would this happen just because the
> board isn't hooked up?
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to get RedBoot and eCos running before
> actually having access to the EDB7211-2 board, and this would
> obviously be the first step. I'm sorry if there is already an answer
> in the archives, but I couldn't find it.

bye- Stefano
BlueWind                Electronic Design
I-31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TREVISO)
Via Steffani 7/B
VOICE   +39 0 423 723431
FAX     +39 0 423 744738