RE: Windows Toolchain

The only reason I asked is because I find that the Insight GUI is very
unresponsive when I run code sometimes.  If I run without the GUI it seems a
lot better - although the GUI is an enormous help to me.  I was curious if
you had heard this from others and found out that an update helped or fixed
this type of problem.

But my tool chain does work in this configuration.  I just didn't know if
there were certain things that needed to be updated for the PowerPC tools in
order to get them to run "better".

--Thanks.