QUESTIONS!!!

Hello!
My name is se-joon, park.

We will trying to buy the evaluation board and CPU for eCos.
We saw eCos homepage (http://source.redhat.com/ecos/hardware.html)
But almost are end of life, and too long time until we got it.
So we want to know where can we buy the proper board and process
except the products in above homepage.
And we want to get these products in two weeks.
We are in Seoul, KOREA.

if anybody knows, send us the message, please...
Best regards.

se-joon park
mailto:atprince@trigem.com