Tracing the ecos code.

Hi
I am trying to load and run redboot from a board which is similar to Intel's
IQ80310, but with some changes to sserial ports and memory mappings.
However, i am unable to get even a character to print on the console;(
I would appreciate if you guys can help me trace the code flow, i mean i
would like
to follow the code , as it runs. Is there any doc, which specifies how the
control
flows apart from eCos Ref. Manual.

Thanks and Regards
Venkat N