RE: configuration option in ecos.ecc

Try deleting all your ecos tree (except for ecos.ecc and your application
source, of course) and rebuilding the tree using

ecosconfig tree

Then try re-making.

I found I had to do this (for 1.3.1 and associated tools) if changing
ecos.ecc. I still do it for "belt 'n' braces" - if there is a less
ham-fisted approach, it would be useful to know what it is...

I use the following script for linux - it (or something similar) should work
for cygwin too:

[snip begin]
#!/bin/bash

# If you have altered target.ld to include additional libs,
# save target.ld, the lib files and their associated headers
# mv ./install/lib/target.ld /tmp
# mv ./install/lib/mylib.a /tmp
# mv ./install/include/mylib.h /tmp

# Erase the whole tree to be on the safe side
rm -rf devs
rm -rf error
rm -rf hal
rm -rf infra
rm -rf install
rm -rf isoinfra
rm -rf io
rm -rf kernel
rm -rf language
rm -rf services
rm -f makefile

# Rebuild tree using ecosconfig from ecos.ecc
ecosconfig tree

# Restore target.ld and Jennic libs and includes
#mv /tmp/target.ld ./install/lib/
#mv /tmp/mylib.a ./install/lib
#mv /tmp/mylib.h ./install/include

# Build everything