From: ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Michał Oleńczuk
Sent: 24 April 2001 13:15
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] change of clock resolution

I asked how to change real time clock resolution on PC i386 platform.
I received the answer with advice to change CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD. I've
changed CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD, CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_NUMERATOR and
CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_DENOMINATOR in "hal_i386_pc.h" to get larger resolution, but
it had no effect (100 ticks is still equal to 1sec). Is it possible that
clock resolution is "unchangeable" at PC platform?

What I'm doing wrong?

--
Michal Olenczuk
POLAND