RE: eCos API

>       Hi, many RTOS e.g. WinCE, Paml, etc. allow user to use
> it's API to
> develop applications and download it to it's system. Now I
> want to support
> it. but don't know how to do it.

As far as I know there is no support for dynamic loading of
applications in eCOS.

(But I do think it's kind of unfair to call WinCE and PalmOS
RTOS'es. They do not play in the same league as eCOS, and are
not targetted at the same type of applications. They could
surely be called "embedded OS" but certainly not RTOS.)

I an earlier project, not with eCOS though, we developed a
separate API that wrapped the OS functionality using a
jump table on a fixed address. Using that, we could load
applications on the fly that called our functions via the
jump table.

/Linus