Thread context switch problem ?

Hi everyone:
    I am porting eCos to my custom MPC823 board.
and I encounter a strang problem. May someone can help me !!
When I use the "default" template as my application library, I can use
powerpc-eabi-gdb to
debug the example code "hello" or "twothreads" and  they work fine.
But if I use the "net" template as my application library, the
powerpc-eabi-gdb will receive
signal SIGTRAP , and go to a strange address(0x46fcc300) there is no code.
And the test codes
are the same.
    My question is why the default template work,but the net template
doesn't work?? I trace and
find the "net" template has "Network support" , "Network alarm support" ,
and " pthread.00000800"
threads. Are there  some special setting about these threads ??

    Thanks for any help, thank you !!

Ken