RE: Help!

Well, I don't know the first thing about ARM7, but how about floating point
support? Is it in hardware or is it emulated in software? If you have
compiled
the code for an ARM with hardware floating point support, and then run it on
a system without hardware floating point, you might get a problem like this.
Maybe the floating point emulation library needs some initialisation or the
like?

/Linus