Re: AW: bootloader into the gdb_module stabs

Hansjörg Petriffer wrote:

> I think that the program loading is happen into __process_packet, is this
> right? Is the program start called from the gdb_module or from the remote
> computer?

Sort of. The description I gave is more accurate. All __process_packet does
is interpret memory write commands from GDB.

The program is started by GDB setting the PC in the saved register context,
and then instructing the stub to start the program (which is done by
returning from the stub, which restores the context).