RE: problems with ecosconfig

thanks for the suggestion, i ran through my setup again to double check
everything and realized that i had copied my updated ecosconfig into the
current directory and didn't ./ it, forgetting that . isn't in the path.
hence it was still catching the old tool. that was indeed the problem.

greatly appreciated jonathan, thank you

-Dan