Re: Debug Error

james chen wrote:

>        When I debug eCos example between insight5.0 and redboot, when goes
> into hal_if_init(hal_if.c). it will response nothing(that is say redboot
> doesn't send packages back to insight).

Does it work if you don't try and debug this function? Depending on what
version of hal_if.c you have, and your configuration, you might find that
trying to debug hal_if_init is doomed to failure as it changes the debug
channel midway.

>         When redboot already run in ROM, does I need to re-call hal_if_init
> function in my hal_hardware_init function?

You mean in your RAM startup application? Then yes. As ever, use the
existing implementations in eCos as your guide.

> if I releaes a version of eCos, how to config eCos HAL package?

Sorry, this question seems a bit vague. Can you please clarify it?