Re: Anyone tried to integrate ARM's MP3 playback code?

Hi Martin,

> > Has anyone successfully integrated ARM's reference [binary] MP3
> > decoder into eCos? I don't want detailed code [well, I do, but I'm
>
>If you mean the ARM MPEG-2 Audio Layer III Decoder library, then I

Yes, that's the one.

>can tell you that we currently busy integrating it. The nasty thing
>about this library is that it expects the data to be big endian,
>while the data is stored little endian.

Thanks for the information; very useful. The major thing is, I'm glad to
hear that it links properly with eCos without a bunch of unresolved
externals (usually my fate when using a third-party binary library).

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."