code size

Hi guys, I wrote an application using ecos as the OS. The total code size is
33K (it is for ARM). The application takes 8K. I would like to know how I
can reduce the total code size, like what sort of configurable options I
should use. I am directly calling the ecos kernels in my application, and
the scheduler is a multi-queue one.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.