Re: i386 target crashes after download

Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> Wild flickering? You mean extra characters output, or does it just go
> weird?
It goes weird, but see below...

> If the latter it may be a hardware problem - are you sure the
> hardware is known good?

The PC-104 hardware works, i.e. I can run another OS from floppy without problems.
This morning, I tried out an ordinary desktop PC. The result is not much better,
it still reboots right after downloading, except that the screen doesen't go weird.

Maybe I forgot to say that I checked the Item "Run Program" in addition to
"Attach to Target" and "Download Program" in the Target Selection Dialog.

Regards Jochen

--
Jochen Hagemann
GenoLogic GmbH