interrupts always enabled in scheduler

Hi,

I'm new to this list, sorry if the question has been answered (I did
search through the archives first, without success).

I'm looking through the sources, trying to determine whether we should
try to use ecos or port our own kernel from another platform, and there
is at least one major issue I don't understand. ECOS seems to support
nested interrupts, yet there is no interrupt enable/disable pair around
the code that manipulates thread queues, such as Cyg_Thread::resume(),
which non-atomically changes global scheduler structures. Woudn't it
cause data corruption if a higher priority interrupt occurs in the
middle of resume() call?

Please enlighten me!

Regards,
Sergei Slobodov