Regarding to eCos on VRC4373

Hi, Dear All,

After previous struggle, I can work with eCos on the VRC4373 board in Linux
environment. Since some new members just joined the team, and not all of
them love Linux platform that much, I need to figure out a way for them in
WindowsNT/2000. Currently I have some questions, please refer following,

<1>. After compiling egcs snapshot in Windows environment, during
compilation, it also complains "xxx.h is shorter than expected...". What's
wrong with that? How to eliminate them? It is really anonoying.

<2>. We have some communication application developed on the board,
unfortunately the eCos defaultly in Big Endian mode for VRC4373. Since
communication application usually in Little Endian mode, I don't know the
rational reason behind the Big Endian choice for this platform, and I also
would like to know the possibility to compile eCos GDB stub and lib in
Little Endian mode, can we do it smoothly or need any hacking on the source
code?

Best Regards,
-Ling