DEVIO table change

How do I determine (at compile time) with which version of the
kernel a driver is being used?

Maintaining parallel drivers for 1.3.1 and CVS would require a
lot of work, so I'd like my driver to work with both 1.3.1 and
CVS code. But the DEVIO table has changed.  I can't seem to
find a kernel version or devio version macro to test in my
driver sources to determine whether to include a select
function in the DEVIO macro.

It looks like I might be able to make the decision on whether
CHAR_DEVIO_TABLE is defined.

Would it be possible to include some sort of kernel version or
kernel API version macro in the one of the eCos kernel header
files so that a single driver can support multiple versions of
the kernel?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com