Re: redboot info threads problem

> This seems to be wrong - possibly a holdover from a previous release.
> You need 'CYGSEM_HAL_ROM_MONITOR' to be defined within RedBoot, which
> will turn on the thread debug support.  Are you turning this off
> explicitly?  If so, try not doing so.  I just checked that a RedBoot
> built "out of the box" for the EBSA does this correctly.  Note: this
> symbol is only defined for RedBoot in ROM.

The export file given in the redboot.txt explicitly turns this off,
but in fact ecosconfig has already decided to turn it off..

lunn@tux:/lhome/lunn/ecos-work-sa-1.4.4.redboot-plain$ /usr/local/pkg/plcuts/ecos-1.4.4/tools/bin/ecosconfig new ebsa redboot
U CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR, new inferred value 0
U CYGDBG_HAL_COMMON_CONTEXT_SAVE_MINIMUM, new inferred value 0
U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS, new inferred value 1
U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_BREAK_SUPPORT, new inferred value 1
U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_CTRLC_SUPPORT, new inferred value 0

When i import redboot.ROM it stays off.

If it try to turn it on with

cdl_option CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR {
    user_value 1 GDB_stubs
};

I get constraint conflicts it cannot resolve.

        Andrew